Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Blog Emerges


Seven years ago, I stepped foot onto a paintball field for the first time. I was eleven years old at the time, unaware of the way that this activity would drag me in. I played this game at Cousins Paintball in Coram. The field was outdoors but small, and the rental equipment was hapless and cheap. I entered the game feeling nervous, yet excited.

When the whistle rang, I began to panic. My friend got shot in the mask within seconds, which set me off into a frenzy of blind fire. However, when I saw a guy get shot up and the walk off the field unmoved, something in my mind clicked. All of a sudden, the chance of pain did not scare me anymore. For the rest of that day, I was fearless.

I have continued to go paintballing in recent years, and it has truly become a passion of mine. I am now 18 and have gotten serious about this hobby. I own a Tippmann A-5 with a 20" barrel, which I use as often as I can.

On this blog, I will examine everything in the realm of paintball. There will be stories of certain experiences, and analysis of new equipment. I hope you all follow this blog, and enjoy its content.

1 comment:

  1. The field was outdoors but small, and the rental equipment was hapless and cheap. I entered the game feeling nervous, yet excited. PickMyPaintBall.com

    ReplyDelete