Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Welcome!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Daniel Mor and I want to introduce what you are about to look at. My buddy Eli and I are huge fans of paintballing as he told you all already. We are two kids who live on Long Island and are really interested in playing this game. Let me tell you what you could experience from this web site. First of all, we would love to answer any questions that you guys might have. Seriously don't be shy, we want to answer any question any one of you guys or gals have. It could be anything, even if it really has nothing to do with paintball (although it probably will or you wouldn't be asking us :P). Also, since my buddy and I have actually had a lot of experience paintballing, we would end up sharing stories and some tricks we have learned in our years. Since we live in the northeast part of the country, we will update you guys on events, tournaments, or just great places to stop by and play.

Okay since Eli has already given you guys his list of equipment I think I might as well share mine. I own a Proto SLG 08 (the one with the roll back problem if anyone needs help fixing it ask me and I'll tell you how, I fixed mine very easily) with a 48 ci 4500 psi ninja tank, and a Torque hopper. I kind of want to update my equipment but paintballing is an expensive sport...

Well for now that's all I could think of informing you. Please question or comment and trust me we will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.

So ladies and gentlemen good night and good paintballing!

No comments:

Post a Comment